The Boss Baby is all set to for a sequel in the coming year. In 2017, DreamWorks Animation came with The Baby infiltration, which was a massive success at the box office. This success is the main reason for the release of a sequel, like for Kung Fu Panda and The Way to Train a Dragon.
The Boss Baby is full of humour and has crossed over $500 million at the box office. It surely proves that this film has an enormous fanbase and deserves a sequel.
Is a release date set for Boss Baby 2?
As per reports, the movie is at its initial stage of creation and animation and is all set to hit the silver screen on March 26, 2023. Due to the sudden outbreak of the Pandemic, the shoot of almost all the films and TV series has stopped. Now, we can expect that the film’s release and shoot can be delayed due to the same although we can see that the trailer has been released for the fans to keep them hooked to the film.
Who will be Cast members for this The Boss Baby 2?
These characters will return for Boss Baby 2:
- Alec Baldwin as Theodore or The Boss Baby
- Miles Bakshi as Tim Templeton
- Tobey Maguire as adult Tim (The narrator)
- Jimmy Kimmel as Ted Templeton
- Steve Buscemi as Francis E. Francis
- Conrad Vernon as Eugene Francis
- Lisa Kudrow as Janice Templeton
- What can we expect from the sequel of Boss baby?
Tom McGrath’s directorial The boss baby two will be the sequel to the Netflix animated series-Boss Baby. It will be starring Jeff Herman and will hit the silver screen by next year.