You can use slot machines not only for free but also for money. In case of success, the user will receive a win, which can be transferred to a real account. There are many ways to withdraw money from the casino – this article will tell you about them.
Terms and Conditions
Each online casino which can be found at onlinecasinoland.co offers customers a balanced withdrawal order. Internet casinos require account verification. The procedure takes place before the withdrawal of money. The most common rules are:
- full wagering of the bonus, if this condition was indicated in its description;
- payment system supported by the club;
- withdrawal amount not exceeding the current balance.
Many sites conduct a cash-out only after wagering a deposit.
Favorable Payment Systems for Withdrawal
Transactions take place using online platforms of financial institutions. To understand how to withdraw money from online casinos, you need to know the features of virtual payment systems:
- Bank cards. The average term for transferring a prize is 1-2 days. Not all banks work with virtual casinos.
- Electronic wallets. Multi-currency accounts are supported. Withdrawal period – up to 1 day.
- Cryptocurrencies. Safe, anonymous payment method. Transactions are carried out instantly.
1. Electronic Wallets
You can withdraw money from an online casino by choosing a virtual payment system from a variety of available ones. Electronic wallets are the most popular choice. Their pros:
- Accelerated processing of an application for transferring funds from an account on the gambling site’s website.
- Possibility of using the winnings without cashing out. Electronic wallets allow you to pay for goods on the Internet with reduced commissions.
- Cons – a commission is charged when transferring winnings through an intermediary.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are used for payments in many online casinos. Users are attracted by:
- Anonymity. Transfer transactions from cryptocurrency account holders cannot be tracked.
- Lack of limits. As a rule, there are no restrictions on transactions, or they are minimal.
- The speed of the transaction.
3. Bank Cards
Financial transactions using this payment method are considered the best way to withdraw money from online casinos. There are several reasons for this:
- The prevalence of bank cards. They are used everywhere, ATM networks make it possible to quickly receive cash.
- Increased limits. Bank card transactions can be carried out practically without restrictions.
- Reduced commissions for withdrawing your own money.
Is Verification Required?
Following standards, operators are required to conduct a Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure for each player. The site rules and conditions detail situations where verification is required by law.
Verification of the user’s data is a necessary stage in the withdrawal of money.
It is not necessary to verify immediately after registration. Small amounts are transferred to a card or wallet without verifying the user’s identity. At the same time, the rules indicate that the client’s profile in the Personal Account must still be completed.
Winnings over $1,000 cannot be transferred from the casino’s internal account to a card or other payment system without verification. The player will have to send:
- ID – passport or other document proving the identity of the client;
- paid receipts for utilities;
- bank statements, card photos.
All this is uploaded to the user’s account in electronic form. Scans of documents should be clear, the data on them – readable.
Instructions on How to Withdraw Money from a Casino
Registration of an application for transferring funds occurs in the following order:
- Perform Authorization in the Personal Account.
- Go to subsection “Cashier” (or “Balance”), page “Withdraw”.
- Indicate the amount of the transaction.
- Enter payment system data.
- Confirm the operation.
This is how this procedure takes place in a casino where you can withdraw money. The completed application is received for processing. After checking by the security service, the money will be in the user’s account.
Is It Possible to Withdraw No Deposit Bonus
Bonus wagering is a common condition for withdrawing funds and no deposit bonus is no exception. It is scrolled according to the general rules, according to the wager. The amount of the winnings goes to the main account unless otherwise indicated in the description of the bonus.
Some no deposits are non-wagering. Winnings from them are credited to the bonus account or are returned in parts as cashback.
Limits and Fees
To collect winnings, you need to create withdrawal requests, taking into account the restrictions of the casino and payment systems. You can check them like this:
- Go to the “Cashier”.
- Choose a payment method.
- Write the amount. A warning about the limits for this case will appear on the screen.
Payment processing will not start if you specify an amount higher than possible.
Site commissions are set by the administration. Some sites levy deposits and withdrawals, others are just one of these. Also, the commission is often charged when there are too many applications. Most frequently, a maximum of two withdrawal requests are processed free of charge per day.
Lack of turnover when playing slot machines can lead to additional commission fees. Some customers try to use the site for currency exchange purposes. To prevent this, operators set higher commissions if the money in the account has not been rolled on slots from 2 to 5 times.
Terms of Funds Receipt
As a rule, the time it takes for the transfer to reach the user’s account is specified in the site rules. Real terms are always slightly less than stated. For example, while waiting for the receipt of payment within 1 day, the client can receive it in 1 hour.
The transfer speed depends on:
- Transfer amounts. Bulky payments can slow down verification. The operator will have to verify the identity of the user, re-verify if necessary.
- Time of registration of the application. When submitting a request for a transfer, the player should consider that the financial department of the site operates only during business hours.
If the account is not verified, the payment is frozen while the user’s identity is verified. On average, the withdrawal takes from 15 minutes to 1 day. In practice, new accounts take longer to check than those owned by regular players. You can pass verification in advance – this will allow you to avoid extended payment terms in the future.