Kratom drug scientifically known as Mitragyna speciosa is a Southeast Asian tropical tree found in countries like Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. The leaves of Kratom are utilized for both recreational as well as medicinal purposes. Many use it to help with elimination from heroin and many other opioid substances for cough, depression, anxiety, and various ailments.
Mitragynine is a substance found in it. It helps in relieving pain in the same way as opioids like codeine or morphine do. Tolerance, dependency, and withdrawal are all possible side effects of Kratom use. Its users may develop tolerance to the substance, requiring more to obtain the intended effect, and may also experience withdrawal consequences if they stop using it.
Crushed leaves of Kratom as found on supernaturalbotanical.com are eaten via smoking and turning into capsules, pills, extracts, or steaming into a drink. However, owing to safety issues, many countries around the world have banned its use.
What is kava kava?
Kava is an herbal treatment derived from the root of the Piper methysticum tree that grows on Pacific Ocean Island. For many years this conventional South American beverage has been utilized by people on islands, for example, Fiji and Tonga, in their social events and traditional healing.
Kava contains chemicals known as kavapyrones. They have the same effect on the brain as alcohol, causing you to feel peaceful, relaxed, or cheerful. This herb is supposed to help with pain relief, seizure prevention, and muscle relaxation. Its most prevalent use is for depression. However, it may also be used in treating stress, nervousness, sleeplessness, and various other ailments.
Unfortunately, there still are few questions about Kava’s safety. Its consumption has been connected to liver failure and even expiry in rare cases. Kava has been removed from the United States and Canada market at the start of the 2000s due to these findings.
Mixing Kratom and Kava together
There is scientific debate regarding whether Kratom and kava kava can be taken together in positive ways and dosages. Both pose substantial emotional and physical health risks when used in high and regular quantities. Despite the fact that Kava and Kratom possess similar benefits and impacts, it’s crucial to exercise caution and understand the body’s limitations. The mixture of Kava and Kratom pills can be made in a variety of ways.
However, the following precautions need to be exercised by people taking them jointly.
• Many people take them together every night; the issue arises when people consume them too much and vomit, or else, it helps in sleep.
• Don’t do too much of them; otherwise, you’ll get a nasty migraine and take plenty of water.
• When combining them, it is advised to use a more vibrant Kratom drink (typically a green or yellow strain combination) with kava Kava in order to balance one another. In addition, it provides energy and calms the mind.
• In order to sleep, combine a calming Kratom beverage with 11-years-old Kava.
• Another method is mixing these medications with milk, then strain it to eliminate any remaining splintery fibers or root chunks.
• To erase the aftertaste, consume Kratom first on an empty belly, wash it down with Kava, and eat some meals.
• After eating the Kratom and Kava combo, it is suggested to take digestive enzymes. This will aid with alkaloids digestion, and the results will appear quickly.
• An individual should be well-versed in both medications. Therefore, it is suggested not to begin by putting the two medicines together.
• It’s critical to take the Kratom and Kava combination in moderation. Users should know that a safe amount of Kratom is 2 to 6 grams, whereas a safe dose of Kava is around 15-25 grams.
• Their stack should not be combined with some other medicines, including alcohol. Furthermore, it would help if you only used it in moderation to avoid developing a tolerance to any of it.
Pros of mixing Kratom and Kava together
Kava and Kratom are frequently compared since both produce sensations of relaxation and anxiety relief. In addition, when both medicines are taken simultaneously, they have potent effects such as inducing profound euphoria, enhancing emotions of contentment, boosting attentiveness, and reducing tension. Following are the advantages of using them together:
• A significant decrease in anxiety assist in the fight against depression
• After being exposed to a stressful setting, you will experience an incredible sense of well-being after drinking them.
• Drinking them together brings improvements in cognition
• It helps you sleep better
• Taking Kratom and kava results in the activation of serotonergic and dopaminergic mechanisms, which improves mood.
• They also help in alleviating significant pain.
• It is generally believed that combining Kratom and Kava enhances their effects and produces a more potent fragrance. In addition, there is a considerably more evident sensation of well-being when they are taken simultaneously.
More about kratom and kava – comparing effects, impact, composition legality you can find at supernaturalbotanical.com.
Cons of mixing Kratom and Kava together
Although a Kratom and Kava cocktail may be safe to mix and eat if appropriately used, not everybody has the same response. Both Kava and Kratom are linked to significant health hazards, and their use is carefully controlled around the world. Kratom has recently been outlawed for public consumption in the United States. Kava, on the other hand, has a bad reputation for inducing hepatotoxicity. The following are some of the disadvantages of combining Kava with Kratom:
- There is a chance that it will interact with other medications, such as diuretics or anxiolytics.
- It also can develop liver cirrhosis when taken with alcohol.
- Hepatic and renal damage is caused by an excessive dose of kava kava and Kratom.
- Kava has several adverse effects that might be amplified when used with Kratom.
- If the dosage of the medications is too high, combining the two drugs can have grave consequences, including death. As a result, combining Kava kava and Kratom is extremely dangerous.
- Kava and Kratom should not be used at the very same dose, even at the exact moment. Many Kava fans use Kratom, but they claim that Kava is entirely legal and seems to be accessible to the public for even more than two decades.