In recent years marijuana seems to be what everyone is talking about. With the negative stigma that surrounded weed gradually fading due to relaxed laws, legalization of the substance and the obvious health benefits, people who you may never imagine using marijuana are trying it out.
The laws stopping the sale and consumption of cannabis and cannabis-related products seem to be rapidly changing in most states throughout the United States. Countries like Thailand, which have extremely strict laws (including the death penalty) for those who are caught selling or using the substance, have just recently legalized medical marijuana for patients. Most cannabis advocates never thought these days would be imaginable. No longer do people have to buy and sell something they love without worrying about getting caught. People suffering from a serious illness or chronic pain don’t have to worry about going to jail for using their medicine. Although it is only legal to sell for recreational use in 11 states at the moment, the future is very bright for cannabis lovers.
Experts have advised us to stay at home to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. So, instead of going outdoors, many have decided to put their feet up, relax and enjoy smoking weed from home. In fact, many weed advocates claim now is the perfect time to legalize marijuana in every state in America to promote the idea of staying at home.
Many of us have felt extremely bored at times during the pandemic. With bars and restaurants closed and having to avoid socializing with others, there is not a lot to look forward to at the moment. Thats why so many people choose to use marijuana during the pandemic. It helps them relax and take a break from reality for a while. It also makes staying indoors a much more attractive option. Some people like to have a glass of wine or a bottle of beer to help them wind down after a long week working from home, while others enjoy smoking pot.
It’s Much Easier to Grow Nowadays
In the past, before we had all this access to modern technology, growing pot was difficult for newbies to get started. You would have to find books on how to grow weed, search for all the supplies needed, and pray that everything would work out.
In 2023, growing pot is a lot easier because:
- You can easily buy seeds online: Sites like https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/marijuana-seeds allow people to purchase some of the best marijuana seeds available. Gone are the days of having to search for seeds in an old bag of weed!
- Information: There are countless web pages dedicated to helping you to grow weed published on the internet. If reading isn’t your thing, you can easily check out one of the many videos uploaded to streaming giant YouTube that will show you a step-by-step guide on how to grow weed.
- Smartphones: In the past, people hid notes and documents on how to grow pot. Nowadays, you can send pictures to others to help you with your grow and you have access to a wide range of apps that will make growing fun and easy.
- Easy to buy supplies: Not every town, village, and city have a grow shop nearby, even if it is legal in that state. Some people have to travel for miles to get the equipment needed to grow. Luckily, there are tons of grow shops online nowadays and with a click of a button they will have your LED lights and all your other growing supplies delivered directly to your door!
Although growing might sound extremely sophisticated, especially if it’s your first attempt, there is so much information online nowadays that it might be a lot easier than you first imagined. You can find a comprehensive range of products and their description to make your whole growing process from seed shops such as Zamnesia.
Buying cannabis seeds and growing supplies online is not only easier, but it is usually cheaper than going to a traditional brick-and-mortar grow store. Online grow stores don’t have the same overheads as a physical store would have. Here are a few costly expenditures expected in a traditional grow store:
- Staff: Most online shops don’t need the same amount of employees. Cleaners, sales representatives, security, accountants, etc.
- Utility Bills: Most grow shops have extremely large electricity bills. They often like to have their lights on display constantly to help promote the product.
- Rent: Just like any other business, grow shops want to get noticed. That’s why they are often located in busy areas. The price of rent in these locations is often top dollar.
Online grow shops have far less outgoings. Apart from a storage area and maybe an office, they don’t need much to keep the business going. However, the cannabis industry online is a highly competitive marketplace. Most of the time, supplies online are a fraction of the price of those in traditional grow shops. This is another great reason why purchasing your growing equipment online is a far more attractive option.
Many people have a lot of free time on their hands during the pandemic, so why not use it constructively and learn a new skill. Some people have decided to learn a new language while others have decided to study a new subject. Some marijuana lovers on the other hand are learning how to grow their very own cannabis. With top-quality marijuana seeds and affordable grow supplies, it’s no wonder why so many people are deciding to take up the challenge.
During 2023 the marijuana market was valued at just over $20 billion, however, it is expected to grow to over $90 billion by 2026. In the past, it seemed like weed was aimed at a certain type of person, however, nowadays even celebrities like Whoopi Goldberg have their own cannabis products for sale! Although smoking marijuana is still the most popular way to consume weed, plenty of people are ingesting edibles instead. This seems to be popular in people of all ages which helps promote cannabis even more.
You should grind the herbs for a better experience. Grinding herbs reduces flower buds to fine grain, allowing for better airflow. A perfect weed grinder can help you a lot in this. You can visit sharpstoneusa.com for quality weed grinders.