Apple announced Apple One on September 15, 2020, Tuesday. One bundles Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, Apple Fitness+, Apple News+, and iCloud and many other services under one subscription.
Apple made its Apple One services bundle official. Apple announced in three tiers which be available to customers very soon. The tiers are as follows:
Price tiers of Apple One Bundles
- The “Individual” plan. It includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and 50GB iCloud storage. The price for this plan is $14.95/month.
- The “Family” plan. It includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and 200GB iCloud storage, and the facility to share among up to six family members. The price for this plan is $19.95/month.
- The “Premiere” plan. It includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and 200GB iCloud storage, Apple News+ and the new Fitness+. It also has the facility to share among up to six family members. The price for this plan is $29.95/month.
According to Apple, The Premiere plan will save up to %25/month, compared to subscribing to all of given above plans individually. The services will launch by this fall. Apple announced they would offer 30-day free trial like Netflix. But they will only give 30-day free trial for any services that customers do not have already.
“Apple One makes enjoying Apple subscription services easier than ever, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, and more,” said Eddy Cue. Cue added, “With Apple One, you can access the best of Apple entertainment across all your favourite devices with one simple subscription.”
Apple One Services (Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud)
- Apple Music: over 70 million songs, thousands of playlists, daily selections from the world’s best music experts. The innovatory Apple Music radio, and innovative features like time-synced lyrics.
- Apple TV+: Apple Originals from today’s most visionary and respected creators. The Apple TV+ has already gained over 100 awards recognitions, which includes 18 Emmy nominations, for its originals — more than any other streaming service in its first ten months.
- The Apple Arcade: It gives players unlimited access to more than 100 incredibly fun games across iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Mac, and Apple TV, all with in-app purchases or no ads.
- Apple News+: It provides premium plan subscribers access to leading newspapers and hundreds of magazines.
- Apple Fitness+: The first fitness experience built for Apple Watch, arriving later this year. It is available in Premium plan. Apple Fitness+ intelligently incorporates metrics from Apple Watch for users to visualize right on their iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, offering a first-of-its-kind personalized workout experience.
- iCloud: keeps customers’ photos, videos, files, and more safely stored and available across their devices.