The Good Doctor Season 4: The Good Doctor is officially renewed for the next season. The Good Doctor Season 4 will premiere on November 2, 2020 Monday. Below contains many spoilers regarding Season 4, so let us jump in to know more forthcoming season 4.
What will be the plot for The Good Doctor Season 4?
The Good Doctor TV series first premiered on September 25, 2017, and still it continues. It successfully completed three-seasons and a total of 56 episodes. ABC officially renewed the fourth season.
Who are the cast members?
Main cast are:
- Antonia Thomas as Claire Browne
- Freddie Highmore as Shaun Murphy
- Richard Schiff as Aaron Glassman)
- Fiona Gubelmann as Morgan Reznick
- Will Yun Lee as Alex Park
- Paige Spara as Lea Dilallo
- Hill Harper as Marcus Andrews
- Christina Chang as Audrey Lim
- Summer Brown as Olivia Jackson (TBA/TBA)
- Noah Galvin as Asher Wolke (TBA/TBA)
- Brian Marc as Enrique “Ricky” Guerin (TBA/TBA)
- Sheila Kelley as Debbie Wexler (TBA/TBA)
- Bria Samoné Henderson as Jordan Allen (TBA/TBA)
When will Season 4 premiere?
Season 4 of The Good Doctor ill premiere on November 2, 2020, Monday at 10 p.m. ET on the ABC network. Season 4 will air in two parts.
Are there any spoilers for Season 4?
Leading of the Season 4 premiere, David leaked that the show would tackle COVID-19 head-on. “It would’ve been so false, I believe, to not deal with it … This has taken over every aspect of our lives for an unbelievable amount of time. The world hopefully will go back to what we viewed as normal, but it just would have been dishonest not to deal with this story,” David said. “Having said that, it is an incredible story. We’re a show about regular people that do heroic things. The impact [of COVID-19] is incredibly dramatic, so we wanted to dramatize it.”