Ink Master is an American reality competition show which is presented by Dave Navarro. This series first made it’s debut release on January 17, 2012 and, the show has completed 13 seasons with a total of 186 episodes. As it is a low-budget show, and has got positive response from the audience, the makers are keen to continue the show.
From the time it started, Ink Master has also got three other spin off-seasons like Ink Master: Redemption, Ink Master: Angels, and Ink Master: Grudge Match. Every season of the series is wholly based on a particular theme. In this article, we will discuss all about the Ink Master season 14.
So, when will Ink Master Season 14 Release?
According to sources, Ink Master Season 14 will be releasing in January 2022. But, it is still too early to discuss the release date Season 14. The last season as in Season 13 hit the screens on January 7, 2022, and it did complete with all the 15 episodes on April,14,202 and now, as per sources, the shooting for the next season will begin from late 2022.
As per reports, that season will be streaming on Paramount pictures without any further change. But, still we will update about the platform on which it is streaming in a more detailed manner when an official announcement comes from the production.
Who Are the contestants of Ink Master Season 14?
As of now, there is no information about the contestants of Season 14 and It we believe that the production will choose the best contestants according to the years of experience and talent.
As the viewers already know that the competition will be conducted in groups, so, we don’t have a list of contestants for Season 14, but, we can provide you with the contestants of Previous Season.
Contestants of Season 13 are:
- Emac with eight years of experience from Baltimore, Maryland
- Jessa Bigelow with six years of experience from Harrison, New Jersey.
- K Lenore Siner with three years of experience from Salem, Massachusetts.
- Andrew Hicks with seven years of experience from New York, New York
- Michelle Elise with six years of experience from Plano, Texas.
- Jimmy Snaz with 13 years of experience from Boston, Massachusetts.
- Patrick Flynn with 18 years of experience from Asheville, North Carolina.
- Jason Elliott with six years of experience from College Station, Texas.
- Money Mike Thornton with five years of experience from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Jordi Pla with five years of experience from Miami, Florida.
- Jerrel Larkins with eight years of experience from Greeley, Colorado.
- Jordan Allred with eight years of experience from Boise, Idaho.
- Frank Ready with 15 years of experience from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Jake Parsons with 14 years of experience from Denver, Colorado.
- Angel Rose with 3.5 years of experience from Los Angeles, California.
- Bob Jones with ten years of experience from Portland, Oregon.
- Raul Ugarte with 13 years of experience from Roseville, California, and,
- Arlene Salinas with 12 years of experience from Los Angeles, California.
What is the show all about?
This competition involves tattoo artists who they choose from different parts of the country. The selection process by the panel of experts is based on various categories and then, every contestant will be split into batches, and each set will have five contestants individually.
In every episode of the game, artists are provided with a specific theme along with all the equipment they require for their artwork. After the time completes, each painting is examined by the panel of experts. Based on this, the points winners are selected, and also every individual stage of the game has elimination.
Stay safe and keep reading for more updates.