Mean Girls is a 2004 American teen drama flick under the direction of Mark Waters. It casts – Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Tim Meadows, Ana Gasteyer, Amy Poehler and Fey.
The basement is of the film is Rosalind Wiseman’s non-fictional self-help book, Queen Bees and Wannabes. In the edition of 2002, it draws the social instability and cliques in female high school.
THE STORY FOLLOWS-
The story starts with a Sixteen-year-old homeschooled girl, Cady Heron, and her zoologist parents Betsy and Chip Heron. After their return to the United States from a twelve-year research trip in Africa, Cady first goes to her public school.
On her first day, of public school, in Evanston, Illinois, Cady attempts to make new friends. But North Shore High School won’t accept the invitation easily. The following day, she meets and befriends Janis Ian and Damian Leigh.
They instruct Cady on the school’s various cliques and warn her to avoid the most grass-roots and notorious one, the “Plastics.” This offensive clique is led by the happy queen bee, Regina George. Cady soon learns about “The Burn Book,” an old journal of Regina’s that is full of rumors, secrets, and insults of other girls and teachers at school.
Gradually, She became attracted to Regina’s ex-boyfriend, Aaron Samuels. But Regina didn’t take it well. She proposed him back at a Halloween party by kissing him in front of Cady.
Later, in the end, Cady takes full blame for the Burn Book She then joins the Mathletes in the state championship finals but fails at last. Could she prove her once again?
CASTS OF MEAN GIRLS
- Lindsay Lohan as Cady Heron, a 16-year-old girl.
- Jessie Wright as 5-year-old Cady.
- Rachel McAdams as Regina George, a rich popular teenager.
- Lacey Chabert as Gretchen Wieners, a member of the Plastics.
- Amanda Seyfried as Karen Smith, best friend of Regina and Gretchen.
- Lizzy Caplan as Janis Ian, a goth artistic girl.
- Daniel Franzese as Damian Leigh.
- Jonathan Bennett as Aaron Samuels, Regina’s ex-boyfriend, and Cady’s love interest.
- Rajiv Surendra, as Kevin Gnapoor, the “hormonal Mathletes president.”
- Tina Fey, as Ms. Sharon Norbury, the school calculus teacher.
- Tim Meadows as Principal Ron Duvall.
- Amy Poehler as June George.
- Ana Gasteyer as Betsy Heron, Cady’s mom.
- Neil Flynn as Chip Heron, Cady’s dad.
- Daniel DeSanto, as Jason, Gretchen’s unfaithful boyfriend.
- Diego Klattenhoff as Shane Oman.
- Alisha Morrison as Lea Edwards
- Julia Chantrey as Amber D’Alessio
- Dwayne Hill as Coach Carr
- Jonathan Malen as Kristen, Hadley’s boyfriend